I am always a bit of a last minute holiday shopper. No doubt, a bad habit formed in college! It seems I was always in a rush to buy presents after cramming for mid-term exams. I’m afraid I haven’t broken the habit.
If you are anything like me and you are a little behind on gift buying, here are some last-minute gift ideas for the painterly person in your life.
1. The Annie Sloan Workbook. The Annie Sloan Workbook is the perfect choice for color and paint ideas and inspiration. It is part sketch book and part design planner. A great companion for the creative soul. Annie encourages us all to “Go ahead and paint in the book.” It is sure to become a prized possession!
4. Paint samples are perfect for tackling a small project, to experiment with new colors or color mixes and to take a new product for a test drive. Buy one or two for stocking stuffers or choose a selection and make your own sampler kit.
5. Give something shiny and bright--French Gilding Waxes bring sparkle and a “wow ” factor to a variety of projects and surfaces.
6. Buy a gift certificate for a Workshop or create an “IOU” for redemption at a later date. This is a great gift for the hands-on-learner and something that will keep the creative spark burning long after the Holidays!
8. Mix it up. Put your own combination of fun accessories together and wrap it up! After all, you need time to enjoy the season too!